Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

Up here...

This is where I stand high above a rock, hanging on the cliff... Wind blowing through my hair, can hardly see anything down below... Up here it is heaven, up here I am one with God, Up here nothing can touch me, Up here I sit on the same level with eagles... All geared up I'm ready to fly, I want to be one with the sky, the sky is the limit...
Up here my thoughts turn into words, my words form situations... Up here I see the future, clear and beautiful as it was meant to be... Up here everything is clear, everything is sunny... Up here I conversate with God and the answers are crystal clear... Up here I'm in the counsel of angels, we sit and discuss secrets of heaven... Up here I am a creator, I create situations, I create life.... Up here all things are possible... Up here life is as it was meant to be... there are no impostors, no back stabbers, no lies, no pretenders, no haters... life is just good.. Up here everything is pure..
Up here The trinity and I are one and I am one with the Trinity... "whoever curses me, curses the trinity and whoever blesses me blesses the trinity" "whoever harms me, harms the trinity".. I walk with God in secret places, places known by the Most High, you would have to stand on the cliff to see it... wish I could show you what I see... clear blue skies, clear perfect sound, I see visions no 50/50... wow it is beautiful, I'm humbled...
God now I can see that all along you were building my character, you were taking away from me all that is not you... you've been in control all along, preparing me for such a time as this.... I stand High Up above in the counsel of the Most High... Up here dreams become reality... Up here there is no fear... Up here there is perfect love...

No comments:

Post a Comment