Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

heart

worlds apart.... mountains, rivers, roads apart... it hurts to be apart from you because all I want to do is be with you....
Funny thing this is, it creeps up when you least expect it.... we friends right??? wrong! we were playing a game from the beginning, the attraction was there from day one should have walked away then no we had to stay knew one of us was bound to get hurt... but why me? why now? why you? it's sad you'll never know... feel like Seth in "city of angels" I get to see your world but you'll never know mine.... because we're friends I get to know about your world and because I've fallen I cant tell you about mine...
I guess you'll never know I fear no guy and dont have a problem telling it like it is but I realise with you I stand a lot to loose and therefore I fear you... I hide in the knowledge that you'll never know... maybe this is better, these worlds between us, these meandering streams and deep valleys, high mountains and unreachable skies because then we are both invisible to each other... sometimes knowing we are under the same sky, watching the same moon at night, same stars is too much
till forever it is you'll never know...
my bleeding heart, my pain and the aching... I'm inlove, I've never met anyone like you before, you're sweet, gentle, make me smile, you make me believe there are still good guys out there... make me have faith in humankind again... In my heart, in my mind we are together.. you are my everything... my friend, my strength, my protection, my all....

No comments:

Post a Comment