Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

7 months @ 3h30pm

My mom had the most trying 7months of her life when she was carrying ME. U see it wasnt easy @ all, the Doctors told her she couldnt carry on with me, that I should be terminated. Risk was one of Us wouldnt make it, or I would be born without limbs. Through faith & prayers she kept ME & @ 7months on this day at 3h30pm greatness was born, a princess, a warrior, a fighter, a survivor, an heiress! I think the devil must have been threatened U see, must have realised what model GOD was bringing forth, got scared & tried by all means 2 end my entrance but what he did not realise is that once GOD has decided... U cannot abort the mission, where Doctors thot it was a disaster, GOD was fearfully & wonderfully making me, what they couldnt see thru the ultrasound GOD was hiding under the shadow of his wings. U see my parents shaped & moulded greatness as per GOD's mandate. Why am I telling U this? Iv survived a lot of things, I now understand that 'the pain was preparation 4 ma destiny', GOD who was, who is & is in control is on a journey with me & what HE has started He will see it to the end (the finish line). U see when I think of where I come from there is no way I will keep quiet about this GOD, Great things He has done. The Angel when asked by Samsons parents who HE was, says Y do U ask, my name is too wonderful for U to understand... Thats who I AM... This journey started on this day the 11th @ 3h30pm & its not yet ended not by a long shot... God says 'Where I AM taking U is not like where I brought U from'! Im hoping my story will give U strength, hope & courage. If I can survive who R U not to?

No comments:

Post a Comment