Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

Still I stand....

Here I am standing on the sand at the shore, barefeet and still....
Everything else seems to be moving around me yet still I stand, move do something but dont just stand there....
morning, night, in rain and in heat here I am standing, I cant feel anymore, I'm numb....
The sea brings out all kinds of thingz and takes it right back in but there I am standing, I cant move. all is moving and there I am standing...
Storms and all are passing me by, how can i not feel, How can I not care... How can I just stand here all calm when storms are coming my way.....
The waves are getting bigger, I can smell the sea water, the sky is getting darker and getting angrier, lightning and thunder, so violent.... and yet there I am standing! standing! move! do something! are you even alive???.... is this the after life??? Could this be what death feels like??? The sky will clear, the sky will smile again, the birds will glide by and sing, waves will be calmer and Still there I will stand.....
Still I stand....

No comments:

Post a Comment