Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

Maybe...

Maybe He walks past me everyday, maybe He knows, maybe He too is going crazy wondering, maybe He's given up, maybe we'll never meet, maybe we have, maybe I broke His heart, maybe He broke mine, maybe some gal's messed Him up & scarred Him for life, maybe He'll walk away, maybe He wont, maybe I'll be the good He needs, maybe not, maybe we'll meet in a taxi, maybe in a bus, maybe in a plane, maybe in the queue, maybe at church, maybe we'll fight, maybe we'll make love, maybe we'll change the world, maybe we'll be the cure to a lot of things, maybe we'll be the reason why the world needs a cure, maybe we'll grow old together, maybe we wont, maybe we'll part ways, maybe you'll read this and know it is You, maybe You'll think I'm crazy, maybe just maybe we'll make magic together, maybe you'll be my yin and me your yang, maybe we'll tell beautiful stories together that will be told for years to come, maybe I'll be your Bonnie and you my Clyde, maybe you'll be my skwatta and I'll be your kamp, your Delila and you my Samson, maybe we'll travel the world together, maybe I'll have your kids with daddy's eyes and my features, maybe I'll be there when You leave this world, maybe I'll be standing besides You in Your most important moment in Your life, maybe I'm the missing link to your story, maybe You'll mean sumthing to me sumday, maybe just maybe I'm dreaming, and maybe just maybe I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment