Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

Still believe in love


I've been in love before and I thought this time it would be it...

I loved from the deepest part of my heart and believed it would work out...

I got my heart broken and it took some time to heal..

I went into my shell and shut the world out... I refused to love and be loved...

Did it all to protect myself, couldn't stand to face another disappointment or be hurt again...

I don't know if you know the feeling of having your heart broken???

Well if you don't let me explain...

Falling inlove is like putting your heart in a person's hand and trusting them to protect and guard it...

When it is broken it feels like they (the person you gave it to) took it and squeezed it, crushed it, blood dripping and suffocated it till it was like a car written off by the insurance company... a mess, a bloody mess...

Sometimes though it feels like the person you trusted to guard it, took it and threw it on the floor and then a car ran over it, blood gushing out and it is bleeding and can never be brought back to its state again...

So yesss... after I had my one broken, I couldn't let that happen again, so I shut that door, I closed it and built a wall, put electric fence around it... the works...

for a while I was Princess Fiona in a castle, all alone, tower circled by a fire breathing dragon...

for sometime it offered solace, comfort and safety...

Now I feel I'm ready to face it all again, the world I mean... Love everything...

It needs me, I need it...

And the miracle is I still believe in true love, The God kind of love...

I still believe He's out there, I still believe in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment