Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

not again...

I walked on by, passed him on the pavement starring at me at The Zone Rosebank... you can see dude has been putting some serious effort tryin' to look cool, shades on, car keys in one hand {so many keys though I mean really, I could mistake you for a warden}, wallet on the other... could have just let me pass in peace but no had u to make a "cool" statement" "ur butiful" He said to which I replied "Thanks" with a smile... Beauty was what God had in mind when He made you, such beauty is rare, could put you on a pedestal and just stare all day if I had to! I will not say the rest but m sure you get the picture.... smile gone from my face and disappointed. Dude why? could have just stopped at the 1st comment. mannn sometimes less is more why you had to go and put your foot in it with such pick up lines.... I mean really could have just said Hi and if you saw me smiling ask if you can take me halfway but nooo had to go and sssound like a serial killer Ananias Mathe.... of cos I'm going to say No by the way how many galz have fallen victim if any.....
I'm a woman who knows that she's beautiful, what I'm looking for is someone who understands there is more to me than just my beauty, so what??? you gave me a compliment do I owe you or something, dont mean you have to tell me stories about how arrogant I am, I mean really. word of advice next time you decide to be on a stake out put on some sun block if you going to stand in the sun outside parking at a mall dont you have friends. is this a hobby to you??? I'm not some teeny bopper lying about her age at a mall. I'm a woman and all I want is some respect and intelligence if you dont think you can provide that then move on and by the way stop flashing your wallet at me I can afford my lifestyle. most probably has credit cards from 4 different banks and no real money. look cut this passage short - man please respect us, just because you told me I'm butful dont mean I'm gonna get wit u.... then plzzz dont describe how my body looks like and how it makes you feel, it's disgusting and perverted and last most things happen by chance you dont leave the house and go on a stake out and expect that you'll find a chick nigga plzzzz.... This is 2009 I'm a woman who understands her worth and knows what she wants and it's mos def not Mr I'm so cool you need me more than I need you in your life.... eeesh

No comments:

Post a Comment