Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

Greatness...

Always knew I was born for greatness...
Was born to conquer every corner and space that I occupy...
If Reincarnation is real then I must have been a very wealthy somebody...
I love much, I risk much, I forgive much, I fall much, I rise, I carry on...
That's what I'm meant to do right... Fall but get right back up...
wounded, demoralized, defeated, I still carry on like a soldier, I fight a war that I don't know will ever end...
I take the time to know, I take the time to find out, I take the time...
Time waits for no man, while you stand in that corner waiting for approval, I've moved, I've crossed the line, I've moved on...
What is there to wait for, why should I follow rules...
Why should I wait, who said it has to be done that way...
So much red tape, these rules are driving me insane...
I love my freedom, I love the fact that I can do whatever I want...
Me and God that's how it was meant to be from the start...
The wind that blows behind my wings, pushing me to levels that are only a dream...
I ride on eagles wings, just me and GOD...
NO one else knows the person I become when doors are closed, no one has seen me break down the way I have, No one ever will but God does... and when all is said and done that is all that matters to me right now...
That's all.. I just need to know that God is there no matter what, at the end of my days, I want Him to hold my hand and tell me that it's okay...
For what am I but a creation by God, designed, understood and known only by its creator...

and so I still say, I came here to conquer it doesn't matter what stands in my way, I've got only one mission in mind.. To conquer...
I’ve fallen, I’ve slipped yet still I rise…

No comments:

Post a Comment