Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

My other.....

Since the beginning we were and till the end of time we will. I walk not alone, I walk with another soul, in my distress He carries me, In my sorrow He lifts me up, in my pride He humbles me. In my shame He glorifies me. He is... We walk in pairs, so close and so perfect, like a person and his shadow. He is my reflection, I cannot hate him because that would be hating myself, What He is I am and what He's not I still am. I inhale, He exhales, I close my eyes, He sees, I move He moves. Why you may ask because he is my reflection. In his weakness I am strong, When He falls I'll carry Him through, In his downfall I'll lift Him Up. Intertwined we are, like a rope, It's Him, God and I the trinity completed. I know now I never walked alone, nor do I walk alone now, We are woven together for all eternity, I'm his "Yin" He's my "Yang", For How can you know what white is if there was no black I would not be complete! How else would I know what imperfection is if only perfection existed? Slowly He is rising like the Phoenix from the ashes for there can only be one of him in a lifetime for each and everyone of us. I feel Him, I see him, a structure forming infront of my very eyes, The full picture to be presented when it is ready, for nothing rushed does anyone any good, anything taken from its process prematurely before maturity cannot fully function, it's useless for you never gave it time to morph, shape and cocoon itself out. Love is not rushed, it is waited for with patience.... Alas I wait with patience.....

No comments:

Post a Comment