Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 24, 2013

23/10/2013 will ways be a day I remember as "the universe" communicating with me, filled with all kinds of coincidences and what I would call "orchestrated meetings… woke up in the morning and headed straight to training and that’s when it started… The module is on the 3 dimensions of time and how they affect us, and how it is possible to get stuck in one of the dimensions (not literally of course, but all has to do with the mind), I then thought about this long and hard and thought back to my own life, I saw a lot things that had happened were too much of a coincidence to be a "coincidence". Cut back to today again, left the training headed for SandtonCity, where I was meeting with the girls for a movie, and we were to watch a new movie called "About time", got there, had lots of fun and there were a few "pre movie" things to do for ladies, I walked in and felt in sync with the universe, like we were moving to the rhythm of mother nature, I knew this is where I was meant to be and nowhere else. The part that sort of raised my eyebrows was the movie itself, see the movie is about a guy born in a family of "time travellers", people who can go back in time and change things, get "another chance" so to speak, and he gets to re-live a lot of moments and change them as he pleases, and in the process affecting the outcome of his future. So then time affects everything, it is not a coincidence that I get to watch this movie now when I have started questioning a lot of things that happen and exist, the module at work… Ever heard someone say " I was almost involved in an accident, and had I been there a few seconds earlier or later that would have been me in that accident" or what about you arriving at a place and then run into someone who changes your life forever? What about you calling a friend at the exact moment when she really needed you… still think it is a coincidence? The mind is able to travel to the past, live in the present and go to the future as unpredictable and uncertain the future is, you create your own outcomes in your mind, and whatever thoughts you have in a way end up affecting your future, (you cant be thinking about food all the time and end up the most healthiest human being), so our "time machine" so to speak is our minds. Back to the movie, we meet people who would change our lives but dismiss them or never think much of them, but every person you encounter, every situation you go through, every conversation, the music on the radio as you change channels, the topic you find yourself drawn to, changing the channel and finding something that deep down in your mind you have been searching for, that is not a coincidence.. What am I saying really? Treat every occasion/ moment as it were special, there is a reason why we don’t get to relive moments in life, there is a reason we only get one chance and would never really get the moment to be exactly the same. Live in the moment, be in the moment, enjoy it, don’t go through life as though you were rushing off somewhere, this is it, decide early in the morning that you are in charge of the day and you wont let anything affect you negatively, take it slow and learn to see the beauty in everything (now I sound like a therapist but you get my drift) Time is limited, or rather we are limited by time, time divides everything into different spheres and our bodies cannot at any given time transcend or move away from it, we live within the confinements of time, and we best make sure we take as much advantage of it as we possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment