Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 12, 2013

I want to feel love. Love that transcends space and time, the kind of love that must have been written in the stars, the kind that the whole of eternity has been waiting for and when we meet the universe holds its breath for a second in awe, in envy. I want that love old people write about, I want that love that made angels fall for men, I want that love that will bring healing, that love that will bring me back to life, I want that love that is forbidden, the love that stories have been written about, books and scripts, because it is too special to lose, I want the kind of love that will make life worth living, I want the kind of love that is will be written about and told for generations to come “once upon a time there was…”. I thirst for it, I long for it, without it I feel imprisoned, without it I feel dead, without I feel I have not yet lived…. Resuscitate me. give me a chance. I want that love that will bring worlds together, the kind that will change the very reasoning and way of life. Lead me to that love, be my eternity, be my forever…. Make me feel like this soul that is I had a real reason for passing through this world, for what better reason could there have been? To come in to this world and not love, would be nothing but a shameless waste. This thirst that can’t be quenched by anything not even by water, I’m looking for a way in paths not yet trodden by man, I’m realizing the only way to live is in knowing the truth, nothing but the full honest truth. Love… it’s time you got here.

No comments:

Post a Comment