Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 7, 2011

throwing in the towel

I’ve been through a lot of things in my life…
Did it all, and thought can’t get any worse…
Thought I had it all figured out, Life that is…
I thought that if I did things my way, I will be ok….
I’ve soon come to realize that it doesn’t matter what you do or how good you think you are doing….
Sometimes, just sometimes Life comes and fucks things over… just when you think you’re OK, it comes and throws more stuff to confuse you and make things unbearable…
Truth is... I’m tired; I just can’t do this anymore… Life is like a schizophrenic freak, which can never make up His mind…
I can’t go on shielding blows, and with every blow I sink lower and lower…
I’m doing things I never thought I’d do, things I use to judge other people for and now its me….
I guess “in the same you will be judged” was no lie…
Save me from myself, end my misery, because I think I have had enough… can’t go on chasing papers anymore…
Life you’re a liar, promised if I stay positive and do things right, I would be successful, you lied…
Said if I keep at it, one day I will get there…. You lied.
My whole life I’ve tried the whole “be good and good will come to you”… I just can’t anymore…
If the law of Karma really works then I must have been really bad my past lifetime, I must have been despicable…
I just can’t I’m tired… I’m ready to throw in the towel…

No comments:

Post a Comment