Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This door is closed for good...


Before I leave and walk away...
Before I open the door and leave for good...
I want you to know I always loved you, I cared...
Wish i could stay but the load has become to heavy to carry...
It's become too unbearable, I love you it is no joke...
For real, I'm serious, for you this is one of those things, for you its just another thrill, another conquest... just an affair, a trophy that stands high up there with the others... "been there, done that.. "
I've gone and lost myself too, gone and changed everything, silenced my conscience for you because i thought that was the best thing to do in that situation...
You didn't care then, you don't care now...
You're not the one who's lost, I did. lost my heart, lost myself, lost my mind, lost my conscience...
it is not worth it anymore, I'm tired... i cant carry it anymore...
and before i forget where i started.. I'm opening the door, taking my bag and my stuff, I'm leaving boo, I'm gone for good...
Take a good look at me, take a picture if you will because this is the last time you see this pretty face.. She is walking away...
She has become Her own person now... Like an ugly duckling morphing into a swan...
Keys in my hand, I'll slide them under the door, no need to get up...
I'm shutting the door for good, never to be opened..

No comments:

Post a Comment